Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bear Gom : About Me

Hello there! Welcome to BearGom.Blogspot. I'm a new blogger, just started this blog on September 24, 2014.
So please help me, I really appreciate any kind of help ^^

A bit information about myself :

I'm a female from lovely country Malaysia. Totally in love with funny, beautiful and cute things. Oh I love nice quotes too. Made this blog not to tell story about my life or my journey, but it more on what I see and what I feels.


I wish I can share with everyone everything that I know through this blog. Currently, I'm crazy with this :

Online business 100%
Photoshop 50%
Running Man 50%
The return of superman 50%
Korean Drama & Show 25%
K-pop 10% (sorry...I'm not really into K-POP >.< )

So my entry/article will more on that, but hopefully you can get something from reading my blog :)
But please forgive me, my English wasn't very good. I'm sorry.....

Currently I'm on this Social media as well, check this out :


If you have something to say/ask and need privacy, inbox me on my facebook page^^


Okay, that's all for now. Nice to meet you all ^^
Sincerely from Bear Gom :)


No comments:

Post a Comment