Saturday, September 27, 2014

Bear Gom's Info : Running Man Fans Meeting, RACE START Season 2 in Thailand

On September 26, 2014 Running Man Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji Hyo, Ji Suk Jin, HaHa and Lee Kwang Soo, fly to Thailand for their fans  meeting event, Race Start Season 2 on September 27, 2014.

After arrived in Thailand, they held a press conference on the night. Here are some high quality pictures from the press conference taken by Tem! Tem Facebook . Full credit to them.

**ignore my silly description below the pic xD


Running Man : Hello Thailand fans, we are Running Man!!



MC : Hello, welcome to Thailand. Can you all show to us your cute face/aegyo (make cute expressions or gestures)
Running Man : (discuss among them and all talk at the same time)


MC : Okay, Song Ji Hyo, you first.
Song Ji Hyo : (Blank) Ahh..Okay, Let me think first...


Song Ji Hyo : Ju-seyo..(please give me)


Song Ji Hyo : Pfft..kekeke (laugh)


MC : Next is Kim Jong Kook
Kim Jong Kook : Hmmm..(thinking)


Kim Jong Kook : Can we shake hand first?
MC : sure..
(shake hand)
MC : Arghhhhh!!!


Kim Jong Kook : Opps, sorry my bad :p


MC : Wow, Kim Jong Kook really strong! Next is HaHa. In real life, are you as cute as you in Running Man?
HaHa : No, I'm not.


HaHa : Because I'm too....


HaHa : .....adorable :p


MC : eh, Kwang Soo. What are you doing?
Lee Kwang Soo : I was thinking, what aegyo I should do.


MC : why don't you show us your andwae tagline?
Lee Kwang Soo : Ahh..you right


Lee Kwang Soo : Andwaeeeeee!!!!


Ji Suk Jin : That's enough. It's my turn now (stopping Kwang Soo andwae)


MC : Okay Ji Suk Jin. Please show us your aegyo
Ji Suk Jin : Hmm.. (thinking)


Ji Suk Jin : Boink! Boink!


Running Man : Thank You all!! Bye

RELATED POST


No comments:

Post a Comment